Prometi para uma amiga publicar o email de um Headhunter, amigo delam que esta' procurando professionais Siebel.
Se voce tem as skills abaixo, mande um email com o seu resume para email@example.com e Boa Sorte!
Hello, I have been conducting a search for one of our clients in the public sector and came across your profile in our database.
We are looking for a team of Siebel consultants including Business Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Technical Architect and Data Architect.
The skills and experience required are specialized and I'm hoping to network with you to find the right match for our client. Feel free to contact me or forward this e-mail to those you think would be qualified and interested in the following role.
Scope of Services and Deliverables Following are some of the specific tasks that the team will be responsible for:
1. Develop, test and implement Minor Enhancements and Minor Changes, including new reports as identified, to accommodate the Ministry's requirements;
2. Provide Maintenance of the Application including Bug Fixes and Application changes;
3. Maintain accessibility and performance levels of the Application through assisting the Ministry technical staff with performance monitoring and load testing and by providing recommendations for improvements in database and Application tuning;
4. Provide quality assurance of all Code Releases provided including the updating and creation of test cases, test scripts, functional testing, load testing, tuning and regression testing, as well as Code Release documentation;
5. Address Bug Fixes identified during UAT of the Application, and provide updated documentation;
6. Test and confirm accuracy and functionality of existing reports in the Application;
7. Obtain proper Ministry sign off for all Deliverables. Maintenance logging and management are important aspects of this Maintenance and support work to ensure that all Maintenance activities are identified, tracked and prioritized.
The successful VOR must quickly identify the priorities including accessibility, reliability, and required functionality in order to make recommendations on the criticality of the Maintenance activity. MOE maintains the authority to determine the criticality of a Maintenance activity to ensure that the activities most critical to program delivery are corrected first. General Description The successful team will be required to provide the following Services and Deliverables:
1. Provide a contact, usually the team project lead, for communicating requirements for the Maintenance and support activities. This contact must be available during working hours and must be able with minimal notice to have a team available, at the Ministry's request, for Maintenance and support activities during non-working hours;
2. Provide development services for Maintenance and support activities of the Application;
3. Make necessary changes to the master data, protocol questions, data transactions as required for the implementation of Maintenance and support activities;
4. Make necessary changes to the database / data model, as required for implementation of Maintenance and support activities;
5. For each Code Drop the successful candidate will:
i. Provide a detailed problem log with each Code Drop, identifying, by problem log ID, all log items corrected within the Code Drop as defined in the Problem Log Check List in Supplement F ii. Test all Code Drops before delivery and provide all test documentation including:
i. copies of all test cases (created for new functionality and updates of existing test cases);
ii. copies of all test results referencing the subject test cases; and,
iii. copies of all test scripts (created for new functionality and updates of existing test cases) for testing;
ii. Provide documentation of changes to the Application along with button and screen field to database mappings documentation including all queries and background processes;
iv. Update online help to include for all changes made to the Application during the Statement of Work; v. Obtain signed approval from the Ministry data architect for database, data model data update or query changes; vi. Update deployment instructions for application, database and web interface;
vii. Documentation required for each Code Drop includes
• Minor Enhancement/Minor Change log with estimates
• Test scripts and test cases • Design document
• End user Update reference guide
• Data model (whether changes were made or not), and
• Deployment instructions.
6. Provide the necessary personnel to assist in evaluating problems when the Application is not accessible or when performance becomes an issue;
7. Review outstanding problem logs and identify a timeline for expected delivery of corrections; 8. Review all changes to the Application, including database changes, queries, significant coding changes with the Ministry business team, data architects and database analysts before proceeding with changes;
9. Obtain signed approval from Ministry data architects prior to making any changes to the database / data model and for all changes to data updates;
10. Obtain signed approval from Ministry data architects for any impact on any query within the system or for new queries added to the Application. Description of Services and Deliverables Specific work to be performed by the successful team will directly support the ongoing operations of the Application to the project end date. This work includes but is not limited to: 1. Application problem analysis and correction, which involves:
i. Minor Changes, Minor Enhancements and Bug Fixes to the Application, the interface and the database;
ii. Siebel/Oracle application configuration;
iii. Minor modifications to existing reports;
iv. Additions/modifications/changes to ETL routines populating data to the Sector Compliance Branch Datamart 2. Typical Maintenance functions, which include:
i. Maintain and monitor system availability, security, integrity and performance of the Application;
ii. Work with the Ministry technical staff to identify performance or availability issues and provide solutions;
iii. Implement and document version control and ensure change management, and UAT; and obtain Ministry sign off and approval of the changes going to production;
iv. Second and third tier incident resolution (see Supplement E and recommendation/development of a solution;
v. Problem log management and Maintenance as outlined in Supplement F (Problem Log Check List);
3. Incident support, which refers to user help or problem report resolution for the Application. This involves: i. code bugs – diagnose, fix and prove tested; ii. transaction processing problems – diagnose and fix; iii. ETL routines issues – diagnose, fix and prove tested.
4. Revisions to documentation of the Application, the interface and the database as applicable;
5. Address Bug Fixes identified during UAT of the Application MicrosoftWindows2003 Microsoft Windows XP Internet Explorer or Netscape Oracle 10.2.0.3 Siebel 220.127.116.11 Microsoft IIS
6.0 Actuate e.Reporting Server Version 7 SiebelTools .8.2.5 Actuate e.Report Designer Professional 7 PL/SQL SQL Microsoft Office Project 2003 Microsoft Office 2003 Oracle Designer 9i Mercury Load Runner v8.1 Mercury Quick Test Professional v9.2 Regards, Mansoor Malik Resource Manager ProVision IT (416) 777-1708 x226 firstname.lastname@example.org
Volta : Cirque du Soleil em Toronto
2 days ago